Nanyang Chronicles Interview | 18 March 2013
Nature Interview on Interdisciplinarity | 16 September 2015
Welcome Back to the New Semester and Happy 50th National Day | 6 August 2015
NTU IGS Flashback Moments - AY2015/16 | 20 April 2016
Welcome Back to the New Semester | 16 August 2016
A Memorable NTU IGS Convocation | 17 August 2017
Welcome Back to the New Semester | 21 August 2017
It is with much pleasure that I welcome you to the Interdisciplinary Graduate School (IGS) at NTU.
IGS is the place for outstanding graduates to pursue their passion and create impactful knowledge. As a doctoral student, you will work in an environment of intellectual intensity and vibrancy with numerous professors who are internationally recognized as leading researchers in their respective fields. As reported in the leading journal Science, research that have the greatest impact and are extra-ordinarily cited from the year 2000 onwards are those done by interdisciplinary teams. It is interesting to note that the Peaks of Research Excellence in NTU, such as Healthy Society (previously known as Future Healthcare for AY2013-2015), Secure Community (previously known as New Media for AY2012-2015) and Sustainable Earth, all of which are championed by IGS, are interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary in nature. Opportunities abound for you to be engaged in interdisciplinary interaction and research.
The Interdisciplinary Graduate School in NTU offers prestigious scholarships for outstanding graduate students in interdisciplinary research areas in the following Research Centres.
Professor Bo Liedberg
Interdisciplinary Graduate School
About Prof Bo Liedberg | Pushing Frontiers | Page 30 - 31
Click here to read "ADVANCING SUSTAINABILITY AT NTU"
- Complexity Institute (CI)
- Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS)
- Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI@N)
- Institute of Catastrophe Risk Management (ICRM)
- Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute (NEWRI)
- Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences and Engineering (SCELSE)
Secure Community (Previously known as New Media for AY2012-2015)
- Active Living for the Elderly (LILY)
- Institute for Media Innovation (IMI)
- Multi-Platform Game Innovation Centre (MAGIC)
- Rapid-Rich Object Search Lab (ROSE)
Healthy Society (Previously known as Future Healthcare for AY2013-2015)
- Ageing Research Institute for Society and Education (ARISE)
- NTU Institute for Health Technologies (HealthTech NTU)
- NTU-Northwestern Institute for Nanomedicine (NNIN)